Customer Service - from Promise to Performance
Many businesses have forgotten that the customer is more than the end of the supply chain. K knows that customers are the reason that services exist.
K focuses on achieving customer satisfaction through:
- Quality - results that are well reasoned and produced.
- Punctuality - results available when they are needed.
- Cost-effectiveness -both the consulting product and any recommendations respect the client's financial boundaries.
- Practicality - work that "makes sense" in the context of the client's business and goals.
- Creativity - offering a different perspective or alternative.